Sun Aire™ Furnace Permanent Filter
HVAC Filter Happy with your your central air system except for those costly filters? We also manufacture our Sun Aire line of custom and standard size permanent lifetime replacement filters for your existing central air system.
Sun Aire™ Air Purifier Filter
To Clean Your Fiter:
- Simply slide the filter from the back of the air purifier and take it to your kitchen sink.
- Using your sprayer, wash the filter from the Velcro side, spraying the water through the filter from the end without the drain holes, working your way to the end where the drain holes are located in the aluminum frame.
- Let the excess water drain from the filter; wipe the filter and the Velcro with a towel then return the filter to the air purifier. Make sure the air flow arrow is pointing toward the air purifier and the Velcro is sealing the filter against the back of the unit. The air being drawn through the filter will continue to dry the filter.
All Sun Aire™ Products Are Proudly Made in the USA
- Do not use a hair dryer on the filter
- Do not place the filter in your dishwasher
“We have used it in our present home-a small trailer-just to find whether we could sense any difference in "regular" conditions as opposed to toxic mold. We believe that we noticed a difference right away.”
Calico Rock, Arkansas